Respond to this vacancy
For our customer Robeco we are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist in their HR C&B team in Rotterdam. This team is responsible for global HR policies, benefits and compliancy with remuneration rules and regulations. Benchmarking is an important instrument for Robeco remuneration practices. The C&B team is involved in various C&B related projects: either leading the project or bringing specific expertise as a team member.
As a part of the C&B team you will contribute to the annual C&B calendar consisting of the benchmarking process, compliancy with (changing) rules and regulations, reporting, support and advise HR Advisory on C&B topics such as structuring offers to candidates, innovation and enhancements of our policies and practices.
Within the team you will be the expert on business intelligence and recurring & bespoke reports, such as input for Robeco annual report, RFP questions, HR dashboard and monthly ExCo reports.
Therefor we are looking for someone with strong analytical and project management skills.
Preferably with data management experience to support data reporting & analyses and benchmarking processes.
The HR department will effectuate the global HR service model in which HR support of international offices is centralized in Rotterdam. As a C&B specialist you will help implement and maintain global policies, benefits and practices for Robeco's local offices in various countries. Local benefits, insurances, employment contracts need to be assessed and administration process redesigned. As C&B specialist you will prepare and advise on decision making for the best solution, work in multidisciplinary teams consisting of HR, finance, IT and responsible management of local offices.
- Intermediate-level university education or equivalent ability
- 5 years' working experience in data management or compensation & benefits (affinity with and knowledge of the sector and environment in which Robeco operates is a pre)
- Experience in data interpretation, developing reports and report generation
- You are analytically strong
- You can operate at different levels within theorganization
- You have a can do mentality and like to get things done
- You have strong project management skills and are able to easily adapt and prioritize under changing circumstances
- Knowledge of and experience in excel
- Good communication skills
Interested in this vacancy?