Respond to this vacancy
Takeaway.com is the leading online food delivery marketplace, with a proven business model that provides an effective revenue stream for restaurants and convenience for consumers. Takeaway.com is headquartered in Amsterdam and has established operations in 10 countries across Europe and Vietnam.
Takeaway.com works with participating restaurants that deliver food themselves, with the Takeaway.com platform serving as a source of orders for them and facilitating the online payment process. The marketplace is available for consumers through mobile applications and via the website.
The business has grown rapidly in recent years. With almost 50 million orders and double-digit growth they are the fastest growing player in many markets and still see a lot of untapped potential.
We are currently looking for a talented and pro-active:
HR Business Partner Lead
The HR Business Partner Lead is part of the Takeaway.com HR team and will report to the Global HR Director. As a HR Business Partner Lead you will be responsible for all HR matters on corporate level within The Netherlands and Belgium. You will manage a small team of two HR Assistants, one Pay Roll Specialist, a HR Business Partner who is responsible for customer service in Enschede and a HR Business Partner who is responsible for Belgium.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior HR Professional who would like to be a part of building and managing HR within a growing company. In the HR Business Partner Lead role, you will be responsible for driving (cultural) changes, shaping and implementing the people strategy within Takeaway.com.
- Being a sparring partner and advisor to the various directors within headquarter in Amsterdam and the Country Manager in Belgium within Takeaway.com.
- Being a sparring partner and advisor to the Global HR Director.
- Together with the Global HR Director, the HR Business Partner Lead will develop, lead and implement the people strategy for Takeaway.com.
- Manage and further develop a team of 5 HR colleagues who support and execute the HR practices of people development, employee engagement, HR administration and monthly payroll process.
- Support managers and employees through change management initiatives, strategic workforce planning, business demands, etc.
- Support and advise management with regard to staffing, onboarding and managing talents within Takeaway.com.
- You also monitor the correct use of HR instruments, in order to stimulate the effectuation of HR policies and objectives.
- Work closely and effectively with HR team members within the Headquarter of Takeaway.com and with cross-border HR colleagues to identify best practices and use it to define effective business interventions.
- Be a builder of the Takeaway.com culture and ensuring that the people initiatives, solutions and programs are reflective of the values of the organization.
- Oversee the HR and administrative function, with the support of the HR team members.
- Follow and anticipate (international developments) in the field of HR, HR policies and regulation.
The HR Business Partner Lead has thorough knowledge of the latest developments within the field of HR. A modern HR professional with a high energy level and drive to deliver through HR with impact. Ability to diagnose individual/ team issues, propose and implement sustainable solutions or change activities. A self-confident, extroverted style that can stimulate, engage and positively impact individuals and teams.
Somebody who is self starting, empathic and connects easily with other people. Somebody who is decisive and is able to deal with a high demanding environment.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Relevant HR working experience in HR advisory, from local to regional scope, over a span of 7 years or more.
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in human resources, business administration, economics or law.
- Relationship builder and personal credibility to influence as an HR Business Partner.
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven success in driving creativity and strong in execution.
- Able to adapt to changing conditions as well as the ability to build further on the HR organization.
- Possess knowledge and ability to ensure all actions are in compliance with appropriate employment laws, company policies and sound business practice.
- Fluency in written and verbal Dutch and English.
Interested in this vacancy?