Respond to this vacancy
For a life and non-life reinsurer situated in the Randstad we are looking for a Business Change Manager – HR Technology for the Global HR Operations Team.
The Business Change Manager- Technology reports directly to the Global Head of HR Operations and will work closely with local HR Operations directors, Global HR Operations team members and the Global IT Office.
As a Business Change manager – HR Technology you are responsible for shaping, maintaining and executing the global HR technology project roadmap in close collaboration with the various reporting units.
Most time will be allocated to managing Workday optimization projects with a team of internal solution partners and the external implementation partner. However, you will also work on projects aimed at expanding the Workday footprint in the organization (e.g. Learning Management) and global HR Technology projects that go beyond Workday (for instance a Case Management System).
As a Business Change Manager – HR Technology you are able to:
- Structure large amounts of information,
- Identify common denominators,
- Create and deliver compelling presentations,
- You are experienced in pioneering and in driving, continuous change. Furthermore you are ambitious, flexible and persistent.
- University or Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience,
- At least 5 years’ experience with Cloud Technology international program management,
- Strong affinity with the HR function and HR technology,
- Experienced in effectively managing a complex stakeholder environment,
- Effective in international environments,
- Fluent in English, other languages are a nice to have.
Interested in this vacancy?