Respond to this vacancy
Aon Inpoint is dedicated to delivering value through data, analytics, engagement and consultancy services to insurers and/or reinsurers, across the full spectrum of insurance, reinsurance, and capital markets. Aon Inpoint’s focus is to always act in the best interest of Aon’s insured and cedent clients by enabling reinsurers and insurers to compete effectively so that Aon can provide valuable solutions and greater choice to their mutual clients.
The EMEA Regional Engagement Leader (REL) works with the Strategic Account Manager (SAM) on assigned carrier(s). He is part of the team delivering Aon Inpoint services He is responsible to advise carrier c-level and to manage the activities/initiatives agreed with the carrier. Through Business Excellence, Portfolio Opportunities and Strategic Initiatives the REL has a strong business impact in the EMEA defined region for the largest Aon Inpoint clients or a portfolio of smaller clients.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant working experience.
- Demonstrable extensive experience within selling or delivering complex financial or advisory services
- Change management (continuous improvement) and strategy consultancy skills in complex global matrix organizations and working closely with complex global matrix client organisations
- Commercial management experience and team management experience
- C-level exposure, strong relationship management skills and demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at C-level
- Able to perform under pressure, on multiple work-streams, and with tight deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Experience in an international environment.
- An academic degree
Interested in this vacancy?