Respond to this vacancy
For our client , a world leading food retailer, we are looking for a Director Global Employment Tax.
The Director Global Employment Tax will be responsible for all international tax and social security issues with regards to compensation and benefits and global mobility for expatriates (approximately 35), commuters, as well as the executive population (400 fte) working cross border. The Director will be dealing with complex issues like foreign payroll, foreign pensions, international tax matters, cross border employment law and contracts, insurances and social security.
The Director will operate as an overall Tax expert within the Total Reward department and will lead global employment tax compliance practices by providing guidelines and advice on complex matters, is responsible for employment tax matters in individual cases from advice to execution. Partner with HR, Finance, Corporate Tax, Payroll and Legal colleagues and support HR with reward decisions for senior employees.
The Director Global Employment Tax will report directly to the Senior VP Total rewards.
- The candidate is required to have completed a Master degree in (Tax) Law
- Thorough knowledge of and interest in national and international Tax Law
- Knowledge of Employment Law and reviewing / drafting of international contracts
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in (international) Tax Law
- Knowledge of Compensation and Benefits and Global Mobility
- International experience, especially Belgium, would be a benefit
- Relevant qualifications in HR or People Management would be a benefit
- Organizational and cultural sensitive
- As well as Dutch, he or she must be fluent in English, spoken and written
- Pragmatic thinker
- Creative thinker and problem solver, high level of integrity, trustworthy and analytical
- Good eye for details
- Pro-active and independent
Interested in this vacancy?