Respond to this vacancy
For one of our clients in Amsterdam, a Dutch bank which meets all of the banking needs of (international) corporations and large multinationals as well as financial institutions, we are looking for someone who is keen to further boost the reputation of TMT&S in the market; a dedicated professional banker that has the ability and eagerness to bring our client relationships to the next level.
As part of the TMT&S client coverage team you represent our client in the Dutch telecom, media, technology, staffing and other service industries. You pro-actively manage and develop it’s core relationships with large TMT&S corporates in the Netherlands.
Your role requires effective long term relationship building with your client at multiple levels, thereby representing it’s full service pallet and solid reputation. Excelling in your role will require high level of advisory skills at board level and ability to initiate out of the box solutions by matching your clients’ needs with our client’s expertise in financial products.
In your role you carefully direct contact points with a client, directing and motivating the right people in your organization to step forward at the right time.
- Academic degree preferably in business economics (or similar), law or engineering
- Relevant banking experience (min. 7 years) with one or more relevant HVA products (f.e. Structured Finance, Bond structuring / origination, Corporate Finance etc.)
- Demonstrated interest in TMT&S industry
- Excellent communication and social skills as demonstrated in prior roles
- Team spirit, excellent cooperator
- Independent and self-starting
- Willingness to learn and excel on a continuous basis
- Understanding of and adherence to compliance related processes
Interested in this vacancy?