Respond to this vacancy
Our client is a strategic investment partner of institutional clients, such as pension funds and charitable foundations. As an experienced integral asset manager, they offer a full asset management and risk control advisory service. To unroll their international ambition our client is looking for a Head of international new business.
You are responsible for leading the development and implementation of sales, consultant relationships, product development and client service strategies internationally (mainly Europe). This includes contributing to the product and solutions positioning and marketing strategies for the marketplace as well as partnering with both global and local partners to acquire, retain and expand the business.
- Drive innovation in product development
- Present in key industry forums and meet up with top tier clients
- Proactively assess the client’s needs through strategic planning and consultation.
- Develop department mission and set stretch goals and objectives for sales staff aligned with overall company goals.
- Lead and manage the Institutional Distribution team and direct the institutional sales team and mentor their professional development.
- Work closely with portfolio managers and the marketing and legal departments in an effort to build saleable products for distribution partners and future distribution opportunities.
- Co-ordinate sales activities with client servicing departments, product development, investment management functions and other departments relevant
You have at least 10 years of experience in a leading financial institution with experience in territory management; sales relationship development and compensation; and Distribution team management best practices.
- Strong initiative/results orientation. Must provide evidence of achieving/exceeding targets and goals.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-starter, possessing high energy, ability to close deals
- Developing strong relationships with your client and prospect base
Interested in this vacancy?