Respond to this vacancy
For a top tier international corporate & investment bank, we are seeking a Vice President Leveraged Finance.
You are an analytical and deal driven professional with experience in Stuctured Finance and Debt Capital Markets. Willing to join an ambitious international work environment. Then continue reading; we might be looking for you!
In this position you will be responsible for managing the day to day execution of deal activity across Debt Markets. As VP in the team, you will play an important role in the origination, structuring, underwriting and execution of LBO and Corporate Leveraged Financings. Besides this, you will challenge senior officers on both commercial and technical aspects of origination opportunities and ensure efficient execution of the business and transactions. Additionally, you will lead pitch processes from start to finish as well as participate in and where appropriate, lead clients meetings either jointly or on a sole basis.
Furthermore, accountabilities are:
- Interact on a high level with internal and external clients in both marketing and execution;
- Maintain a high degree of market awareness and identify new business opportunities;
- Have a strong understanding of the transaction process from end-to-end;
- Build and maintain internal and external networks;
- Lead a transaction deal team and give guidance to junior members.
You want to play a crucial role in the further growth of the ambitious team and organization, and are intrinsically motivated to achieve results by gaining much exposure and having extensive access to deals.
- Experience in leading transactions within High Yield and DCM;
- Outstanding technical competencies;
- Proven understanding of all types of risks involved;
- Proactive mind set and out reaching professional;
- Team player and the ability to manage junior colleagues;
- Relevant master’s degree, preferably in Finance or Economics;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
Interested in this vacancy?