Respond to this vacancy
Triodos Bank is one of the most sustainable banks in the world. Based on their mission “money can change the world for the better”, Triodos Bank has financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for almost 40 years.
Triodos Bank wants to promote human dignity, environmental conservation and a focus on people’s quality of life in general. Key to this is a genuinely responsible approach to business, transparency and using money more consciously. Triodos Bank puts sustainable banking into practice.
COMPLIANCE Responsible finance
Within Triodos Bank, the increased responsibility for regulation and supervision requires attention and investment, to both comply and stay fully up-to-date with new developments
Triodos Bank is taking care of current regulations and legal boundaries as well identifying and solving dilemmas which very well might be the compliance risks of tomorrow.
Key within compliance is providing the language and the arguments for a dialogue about doing what is right when there are no rules that provide sufficient guidance.
Compliance is actively contributing to a compliant and prosperous business model of Triodos Bank and limits the stress and administrative burden for the organisation.
- Academic degree in Law or equivalent Master’s education
- At least 10 years of experiences in compliance within banking in an international context
- Strategic and inspiring vision on compliance and integrity, skilled in conceptual thinking
- Strike the right balance between a supportive and a firm approach
- Empowerment and the ability to work independently; always connected to the mission of Triodos Bank.
Interested in this vacancy?