Respond to this vacancy
SNV is one of the largest Dutch, development organisations with operations in more than 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. They make a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty, helping them raise incomes and access basic services. Driven by the Sustainable Development Goals, they are dedicated to a society in which all people are free to pursue their own sustainable development, and no one is left behind.
SNV does this through local presence. Their projects directly benefit millions of people but also drive system changes, which helps many more people work their way out of poverty, well beyond the scope of the projects themselves.
For our client, SNV (Netherlands Development Organization) we are looking for Global HR Advisor that is willing to make impact on their organization and the world, by joining their global HR team.
As a Global HR Advisor within the international development organization SNV you are the go-to person for driving SNV’s excellence HR matters. You provide inhouse advice to (senior) stakeholders on e.g. recruitment, performance management and talent development within SNV’s Agriculture projects. You do this with your HR colleagues both in The Hague and in the country offices. You do this without losing sight of the mission of SNV and its projects; you make sure SNV can do what they do best; making a difference in the lives of people in poverty.
Your main responsibilities in this job will be:
- Partner with senior stakeholders (Global Head of Agriculture and Country Directors) about leadership, performance management, learning and development and other relevant HR topics;
- Being the first point of contact for most HR related issues and execute policies in a fair and accurate manner and developing and implementing innovative HR solutions;
- Finding the best Agriculture talent in the world by planning, managing, and executing sourcing strategies. You will be managing and executing a full E2E recruitment cycle;
- Finding solutions for complex international HR questions including compensation and benefits. You are thorough and you pay attention to details;
- Actively building external and internal pools of talent to quickly meet current and future workforce needs for our Agriculture sector. You continuously invest in building and maintaining potential talents through ongoing relationship management.
- A relevant bachelor/master’s degree, combined with 7+ years of general HR and recruitment experience;
- Preferably experience in a consulting/project based, multinational company;
- Preferably an up-to-date network in the Agriculture sector;
- Excellent English communication skills, including strong writing skills;
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and excellent communicator in multi-cultural settings;
- Proven ability to contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
Interested in this vacancy?