Respond to this vacancy
For a leading online food delivery marketplace, with a proven business model that provides an effective revenue stream for restaurants and convenience for consumers we are looking for a Senior HR Manager Operations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Professional who has demonstrated experience in building and managing an HR structure within a growing company.
As a Senior HR Manager you will be responsible for integrating HR practices, driving change, shaping and implementing the people plan in line with the HR agenda for Operations. You also monitor the correct use of HR instruments, in order to stimulate the effectuation of HR policies and objectives.
As a Senior HR Manager:
- You are a sparring partner and advisor to the Global Director Operations
- You will develop, lead and implement the people strategy for the Operations population
- You act as a first point of contact and deliver support to management across multiple countries
- You develop, manage en direct HR within Operations, with the objective of delivering the HR agenda, amongst others with regard to all HR matters
- You support managers and employees through change management initiatives, workforce planning, fluctuation in business demands, etc.
- You are a robust partner in discussion, with outstanding communicative and social skills
- You have a can do mentality
- You have very good planning, prioritizing and goal setting skills
- You are decisive and able to deal with a diverse population
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Relevant progressive HR working experience in a high volume, transactional business environment over a span of 7 years or more
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in human resources, business administration, economics or law
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven success in driving creativity and strong in execution
- Able to adapt to changing conditions as well as the ability to build and manage a HR organization.
- Possess knowledge and ability to ensure all actions are in compliance with appropriate employment laws, company policies and sound business practice.
- Strong, impactful leadership skills
- Fluency in written and verbal Dutch and English.
Interested in this vacancy?