Respond to this vacancy
Our client is one of Japan’s leading institutional investors with an investment portfolio of more than US$400 billion and assets exceeding US$840 billion. Through overseas branches located in New York City, London, and Singapore, the bank invests in bond, securitization product, stock, private equity, and real estate.
In 2019Q1 the bank will open a new office in Amsterdam; the European subsidiary of this Global Financial Institution, focussing on capital markets and corporate banking.
The Risk Manager will be responsible for the overall control of analysing, monitoring and managing various forms of risk, including market, liquidity, credit and operational risk of the bank.
About the assignment:
- Capital control and liquidity analysis for ICAAP and ILAAP;
- Risk review related to regulatory reporting (incl SREP);
- Setting up and maintaining policies and procedures;
- Risk monitoring (including market, credit and operational risk)
- Academic degree in (Business) Economics (Msc) or equivalent Master’s education
- At least 10 years of experiences in risk management (liquidity risk / capital control or operational risk) within the banking industry.
- International mind-set and intercultural sensitivity
Interested in this vacancy?