Respond to this vacancy
Norinchukin Bank, one of Japan’s largest and oldest financial institutions, was founded in 1923 and is a cooperative bank with its roots in agriculture, fishery and forestry. Norinchukin Bank opened its European office in Amsterdam in 2019. Currently, with over 70 employees and actively expanding their business in Europe, Norinchukin Bank Europe has a high focus on sustainability. Through their values of openness, sensitivity, engagement and cooperation, Norinchukin Bank Europe fosters the open culture they created.
In this role, your responsibility is to provide HR advice and coach and guide management and professionals across all HR topics. You are comfortable acting on both strategic, tactical and operational level and with managing HR projects.
Further on you..
- Provide advise and support on HR topic to Head of Divisions and employees.
- Support and drive initiatives to further grow and develop the HR team and the organisation as a whole.
- Support appraisal cycle, reward process and engagement survey
- Developing and initiate training facilities or organizing training
- Coordinate and control the payroll process, supported by 1 payroll officer
- Stay up to date about employment legislation and implement changes if necessary
- Liaise with external service providers and external employment lawyers
- Coordinate and control HR Reporting, audits and create dashboards.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in human resources in an international environment
- Expertise in financial services is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge in relevant Dutch labour laws
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Interested in this vacancy?