Respond to this vacancy
>> Successfully fulfilled <<
Norinchukin is one of Japan’s leading institutional investors with an investment portfolio of more than US$400 billion and assets exceeding US$840 billion.
In 2019 Norinchukin opened a new office in Amsterdam; a European subsidiary focusing on capital markets, project finance and corporate banking.
To further grow the business we are currently looking for a Senior Project Finance Professional.
If you are a professional who has a good insight in the European renewable and digital infrastructure market then we might be looking for you.
In the role of Senior Project Finance Professional, you will be the right hand for the Head of Structured Finance Division and play a vital role in the further growth of the team and the organization. As Norinchukin Bank Europe has just started, not everything is carved in stone yet, which gives you the opportunity to make a great contribution to the development of the organization and have a wide scope in terms of responsibility. This function entails that you will be involved and be responsible of the entire project finance process, meaning that you will have a high extent of responsibility. By building and maintaining an internal and external network, you will be gain further knowledge and expertise of the renewable and digital infrastructure market.
Furthermore, accountabilities are:
- Loan origination, structuring and execution of project finance;
- Analysis of financial models review of due diligence reports and project contracts;
- Preparation of credit strategy and regular monitoring of existing loans with credit risk team;
- Meeting with Financial Advisors, Sponsors and Banks;
- Manage the decision making process for new lending and waivers in existing loans;
- Give support and guidance to junior members of the team.
You want to play a crucial role in the further growth of a fast growing organization and an ambitious team, and are intrinsically motivated to build a strong network within the Dutch and/or European renewable and digital infrastructure.
- Experience in project finance within the banking industry;
- Demonstrable loan origination and credit review experience;
- Proactive mind set and out reaching professional;
- Proven ability to make analysis from models and detect risks;
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or European renewable and digital infrastructure;
- Relevant master’s degree, preferably in Economics or Legal;
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a pre.
Interested in this vacancy?