Respond to this vacancy
LeasePlan was founded in 1963 in the Netherlands and is now one of the world's leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries. LeasePlan manages the entire vehicle life cycle for its corporate, small- and medium sized enterprises and private customers, taking care of everything from purchasing, insurance and maintenance to car resale.
LeasePlan is a leader in two large and growing markets; Car-as-a-Service, a EUR 75billion market, and CarNext.com, an independent marketplace for flexible used-car mobility solutions, serving a EUR 65billion market.
Through these two businesses, LeasePlan plays across the entire automotive value chain outside of car manufacturing and distribution, and is a trusted partner for its corporate, SME, private and mobility customers.
As a LeasePlan Global Compensation & Benefits Advisor you are responsible for the execution of various processes concerning executive remuneration, e.g. benchmarking, merit and variable pay in support of the day to day reward initiatives for mostly senior management. In addition the role contributes to the development and execution of the LeasePlan Remuneration Strategy. The advisor is actively involved in developing and implementing Global Total Rewards initiatives, process definitions and systems implementation. These responsibilities fall under the supervision and accountabilities of the Director.
- Developing and implementing of Global Compensation and Benefits initiatives e.g. further simplify, harmonize and standardize of the Total Rewards Processes;
- Manage life cycle of global top management (Identified Staff); Advises on remuneration in recruitment and appointment procedures, assessing market information, internal consistency and advising on the package that can be offered;
- Provide input and contribute to remuneration committee meetings;
- Execute the internal procedures for benchmarking, the fixed and variable remuneration for the executive staff 130+ functions followed by facilitating the annual variable remuneration and merit review;
- Draft, implements and maintains reward policies and manuals, advises on the application of these policies and coordinates the various processes in successfully launching and (where possible) automating these. Acts as central point of contact for all stakeholders (data suppliers, external advisors, etc.);
- Drive stakeholder engagement, impact analysis, training, change communications and deployment of Global Compensation and Benefits Initiatives;
- Advise in severance situations; liaises and consults with external and internal specialists (lawyers, tax advisors), prepares the severance agreement in consultation with external and internal specialists and takes responsibility on the correct execution of the arrangement;
- Coordinate with local back office functions for correct data administration, preparation of processes and (data) filing.
- University degree in tax, legal or business administration. A Masters in tax law/fiscal law is preferred;
- Around 5+ years in Reward either at an multinational or in a consultancy environment Strong analytic skills and drive to achieve with a proven ability to deliver results;
- Knowledge of HRIS, in particular Workday would be a pre;
- Ability to critically analyze information, recommend pragmatic solutions and business focused decisions;
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently;
- Experience in managing and implementing change in a highly complex international environment.
Interested in this vacancy?