Respond to this vacancy
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS is a Dutch privately owned company that owns numerous beverage brands (coffee, cola, tea and hot chocolate). JDE is inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. JDE is driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
JDE is looking for a HR Manager R&D and Procurement. In this role your main responsibility is to partner with the business to create an agile organization that has the talent, capabilities, competences and functional alignment to deliver the current and future business needs. You will be key in kick-starting an evolution into an organization that is fit for purpose, ensuring the right reallocation of resources.
Additionally you will bring the people agenda to the next level to enable the Global R&D, Engineering & New Technologies and Procurement departments to fulfil the current and future objectives in the Growth and Cost agendas of JDE. You do this by facilitating and building leadership & organizational capability within the responsible functions, driving a performance culture and enhancing associate engagement.
- Relevant Master’s degree (e.g. Business or Psychology)
- 8+ years of professional HR experience in an international matrix organization
- You’ve been at the forefront of leading operational excellence and transformation, with a strong ability to set and deliver tactical/strategic results, linked with business objectives.
- You’ve shown your ability to translate plans into actions, to manage projects in the most efficient way and to challenge the existing to drive change when necessary.
- You are able to effectively communicate at different levels of the organization and have the energy and power to galvanize a leadership team.
- You are able to partner on C-level.
Interested in this vacancy?