Respond to this vacancy
Our client is a top five logistics real estate developer that manages industrial and logistics business parks in Europe. They are a typical build-to-own developer and offers full-service care. Its real estate is used for warehousing, manufacturing, supply chain and distribution centers, R&D and office space.
It is an exciting time to join our real estate client, as they are on the brink of scaling-up their business within the fast growing and competitive industrial and logistics business parks business.
Our client is listed on the Amsterdam Euronext Stock Exchange
We are looking for an Investor Relations Officer (IRO) to drive consistent communication with financial markets and corporate stakeholders, acting as a right hand to the Head of Funding & Investor Relations. You will build and maintain relations and communications with institutional investors, research analysts, retail shareholders and financial media. You are analytical, a self-starter who is able to translate complex information into cohesive communications and can act as a sparring partner to senior management.
Furthermore, accountabilities are:
- Organizing the knowledge base (data), analyzing relevant trends and pro-actively initiating actions so as to raising the company’s IR profile among financial stakeholders. You collect, analyze and interpret data for use in external messaging, reported results and consensus reporting;
- Maintaining and expanding analyst coverage, researching analyst reports and databases, as well as preparing benchmark, competitive and market analyses. Pro-actively inform and advise senior management;
- Contributing to managing the relationships with institutional investors, analysts and financial media (internationally). Organizing and conducting meetings with investors (conferences, calls, roadshows, capital market days). This also involves traveling;
- Shaping the equity story for the capital/financial markets based on our clients strategy and beyond.
We are looking for someone that can act on both strategic and tactical level, with a hands-on approach. You are intrinsically motivated to get things done, being able to work independently and in an international team. You have the drive and motivation to contribute to accelerating our clients business across diverse regions.
- Self-aware, mature, energetic, resilient personality, possessing natural persuasiveness: you engage naturally with people and groups with substantive persuasion;
- You are accurate in your communication and are knowledge based;
- Both a team player and a self-starter, who achieves results together;
- Analytical, conceptual and able to structure tasks efficiently;
- Responsible, yet willing to accept challenges;
- Able to work under time pressure, if needed also over the weekend;
- Conducting your role in accordance with professional standards and with integrity.
- A master's degree in a relevant academic field;
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in IR, Equity Research or M&A related experience with real estate;
- You are able to deal with a multitude of stakeholders with different interests;
- You have demonstrable experience with strategy development and you are familiar with corporate finance issues and projects;
- Experience with entrepreneurial organizations;
- Fluent mastery of English, in writing and speaking;
- Willingness to travel.
Interested in this vacancy?