Respond to this vacancy
For our client, an aspiring world leader in renewable and sustainable chemistry technology solutions, we are looking for an Investor Relations Officer.
Are you a (financial) professional with experience in Investor Relations and/or financial communications for a listed company, and have a drive for sustainability, pioneering and technology, then we might be looking for you.
In this position you drive consistent communication with financial markets and corporate stakeholders, acting as a right hand to our CFO and CEO in financial and strategic communications and working closely with the Director Communications and General Counsel. You will build and maintain relations and communications with (potential) institutional shareholders, research analysts, retail shareholders and the general financial community.
You will ensure that an appropriate investor relations strategy is formulated and implemented, based on the general companies business strategy. And you will maintain effective relationships with and give presentations at shareholder conferences and meetings, shareholders clubs, press conferences, etc.
Next to above:
- Formulating and implementing a dynamic IR strategy and equity story for the capital/financial markets in line with the business strategy.
- Building and maintaining long-term and trusted relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Organizing and conducting meetings with investors.
- Maintaining and expanding analyst coverage.
- Formulating, realizing and monitoring IR positioning.
- Both internal and external representing the company and its IR policy.
- In addition, you will work closely with the Director Communications on translating the IR positioning into our ambitious Communications & Media Relations strategy to advance the position of the company.
Telling a powerful equity story
Our client is looking for someone that can both define strategy based on business positions, and put it into action. You are intrinsically motivated to get things done, being able to work independently and in a team, strategically and hands on.
- A masters degree in a relevant academic field;
- Professional experience in IR or financial communications for a listed company or a corresponding background in finance;
- The ability to represent the company on financial matters;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- A network relevant to our client and good knowledge of ESG is a recommendation;
- Experience with entrepreneurial, professional organizations;
- Fluent mastery of English and Dutch, in writing and speaking;
- Preferably lives in The Netherlands, Amsterdam or its surroundings.
Interested in this vacancy?