Respond to this vacancy
Unique opportunity for Director HR with international background for Invest International (currently being established)
Invest International is a new development and finance facility to open its doors in Q2 2021. Its shareholders are the Dutch government and FMO. It brings together 100 development professionals & investment managers from FMO and RVO under one roof. Its mandate is to create SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) impact in emerging markets in sectors relevant for the Dutch economy.
We are currently looking for a solid Director HR who is a fast thinking HR professional with an open minded personality. A self‐starter who is passionate about building out HR, has the personality to create support, and is able to build bridges between different cultures. Someone who is professionally seasoned in highly professional, corporate environments and has up to date knowledge of the latest developments within the field of HR and is comfortable working autonomously but in a collaborative manner.
It is key that the Director HR has a proven track-record in intra-cultural teambuilding, training and setting up learning organizations, with both up to date theoretical knowledge as well as hands on experience.
Moreover you have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree, in relevant area like organizational psychology;
- At least 10 years solid background in HR preferably with exposure to the professional private and public international services industry and to development cooperation. Experience in the financial services industry is a nice to have;
- At least 5 years of senior management and MT experience with a critical‐minded professional work force;
- Proven track‐record in training, setting up learning organizations and/or intra‐cultural teambuilding;
- Ability to bring the HR function to the level of strategic support developing and empowering a team of HR professionals in a challenging environment;
- Extensive experience in organizational change (merger, restructuring etc.);
- Ability to connect with and influence people at different levels in the organization;
- Diplomatic and administrative sensitivity taking into account different needs, interests and cultural backgrounds;
- Flexibility in dealing with ambiguity and resilient with adversity;
- Analytical, creative, decisive, result driven, focused on cooperation and ability to bridge conflicts of interest;
- Ability to promote and provide inspiration for an environment of diversity, innovation, collaboration and entrepreneurship;
- Affinity with sustainability and societal relevance;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
Interested in this vacancy?