Respond to this vacancy
Our client is a global innovation centre that will be set up in Limburg (NL) to boost technology innovation for a growing group of Material Technology companies (with amongst others a leading innovator in architectural materials) with an international scope. With the growing group and the ambition to expand the market proposition of its companies, the scope of the R&D organization will further increase. The aim is to bring innovation to a next level. The ambition is for the global centre to be an incubator where cooperation with start-ups, universities and research institutes can have a place. It is an interesting time to join, our client is seriously investing in a strong technology organization, both in people and facilities.
The role is a great opportunity to make a real life difference in supporting the growth and success of the global innovation centre. The challenging labour market requires a smart approach in order to attract the brightest minds, to leverage their capabilities and to align, develop and retain them.
In this role you have a direct reporting line to the Technology Director you will have regular updates and contact with the Steerco of which the CEO’s of the companies and shareholders are part of.
In this role there is plenty of opportunity for growth, next step could be HR director in one of the companies.
- Background: Master degree (technological or economic, social sciences)
- Minimum of 10 years of HR experience in an international and highly professional setting. Experience in a global start up/scale up setting is a benefit
- Extensive experience in recruitment and talent management with focus on highly educated Technology / R&D profiles
- Strong business understanding, affinity with standard IT systems
- Pro-active, creative and able to lead
- Curious, wants to understand issues
- Strong communication skills, able to address difficult topics and widen the scope of more technical people.
- This role is not limited to Dutch nationals, relocation can be part of this role.
Interested in this vacancy?