Respond to this vacancy
INGKA Centres is one of the three businesses of INGKA Group, owning 44 shopping centres in 14 countries in China, Europe, and Russia and welcoming 480 million visitors each year. In total, IKEA Centres work together with 1,600 brands operating 7,000 shops. The locations appear under different trademarks, always anchored by an IKEA store.
INGKA Centres is on a journey to create a new kind of shopping centres – vibrant meeting places that serve the needs of a community and are rooted in the values.
Due to recent developments within INGKA Centres we are searching for a communicative, pro-active, flexible, inspirational, organised, energetic, social Centres Business Performance Manager.
As Centres Business Performance Manager, you support Ingka Centres in achieving its strategic ambitions by creating a strong (multi-dimensional) business performance culture. This includes defining, implementing and maintaining lean, simple and effective processes and tools for Business Planning and Business Performance evaluation.
You will lead the process of Business Planning preparation and execution by setting and communicate on deliverables, process and milestones. You will create and follow up on lean and simple processes to follow up on Business Performance against the goals set in the business plan, across Ingka Centres.
In your day-to-day work, you will be in close connection with many stakeholders in the Centres Organisation, both from the Domains (service offer) and from the Meeting Places.
In this role, you will be supported by and work closely with the Business Planning Leader.
As Centres Business Performance Manager you will be part of the Centres Business Navigation team and you will report to the Centres Business Navigation Manager.
Business Navigation is part of the CFO Domain. The CFO Domain´s mission is to enable business transformation and secure Ingka Group’s long term profitable growth and independence through financial steering and decision support, operational excellence and compliance.
- Create, maintain and lead the global Centres process of the annual review and update of the business performance indicators (KPIs) to secure alignment with the Centres strategic direction and to steer the (multi-dimensional) value creation with Centres.
- Create, maintain and lead the global Centres business planning process, securing a solid connection to the Centres strategic landscape and including the goal setting on the business performance indicators and initiative planning, both by Meeting places and by Domains.
- Create, maintain and lead the global Centres process of business performance evaluation.
- Create and lead a (cross Domains) Business Performance forum(s) to create a common understanding around and secure the execution on the goal setting and evaluation process on the business performance indicators within Centres.
- Monitor the actual execution on the Business Performance goal setting and the performance evaluation & reporting and recognize and agree on improvement areas within the Centres Business Navigation Leadership team.
- Act as first point of contact and represent Centres in Global Ingka initiatives with regards to developing and aligning the Value Creation Map (including alignment in KPIs, goal setting and tooling).
- Drive the Finance and Business Performance digital transformation agenda including use of artificial intelligence, robotics and related technologies, act as the first point of contact with the C&D-domain
- Master degree in business administration or a related field.
- Experience in business performance management.
- Prior experience in developing digital solutions and agile development methodologies.
- 10+ years with responsibility in business performance management.
- 5+ years as a manager with experience from working in international structures.
- Strong ability to prioritize, provide clear directions and multitask.
- Can drive forward and implement change.
- Strong in diverse, international stakeholder management
- Proven skills in developing people and provide support, coaching, training and career direction to others.
- Advanced analytical skills advanced and a natural when it comes to making relevant conclusions from substantial amounts of data as well as to communicate figures in an understandable and inspiring way!
Interested in this vacancy?