Respond to this vacancy
IMC Trading is among the world’s leading proprietary trading firms, and a market maker in securities listed on exchanges across the globe. Their cutting-edge technology drives everything they do. High performance algorithms, smart strategies and collaborative teams are the core of their business.
Today, IMC is 1000 people working together to build software and trade financial products in offices in Amsterdam, Chicago and Sydney. Globally, IMC believes in hiring the best people and giving them the freedom, responsibility and ongoing support they need to succeed (and have some fun along the way). This requires an innovative and proactive recruitment strategy, a distinctive employer brand and a motivated recruitment team.
We are currently looking for a strategic and people focused Recruitment Lead to head the Recruitment Team and drive the recruitment agenda.
Are you that competitive team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment? Do you have a vision on futureproof, data driven recruitment and you know how to empower a team of 7 recruitment professionals? Then we are looking for you.
About your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting Amsterdam’s ambitious hiring targets, encompassing Graduates, Interns and Experienced Hires;
- Responsible for setting the overall recruitment strategy in close collaboration with the team, HR Lead and MT;
- Lead a team of 3 direct and 4 indirect reports;
- Initiate and coordinate / lead a variety of projects related to employer branding, data analytics, market research and intel, process optimization, vendor management;
- Close collaboration with the HR Lead and HR Team on topics where HR and Recruitment overlap each other;
- Drive initiatives to continuously provide outstanding employee experience;
- Collaborate with your peers in Chicago and Sydney on global projects.
- 10+ years of experience in recruitment/TA related roles, of which a few in managerial position, mostly in fast growing tech-driven/startup/scale up environment;
- Academic working/thinking level;
- You enjoy both the operational and the strategic part of the role;
- Deliver against high standards, in a pragmatic way;
- Build strong relationships, both internally and externally;
- You have good intuition as well as solid analytical skills;
- Affinity with and knowledge of data driven recruitment and data-analytics;
- Strong interest in tech, scale-ups, innovation.
Interested in this vacancy?