Respond to this vacancy
Due to recent developments within IKEA Centres we are searching for a handson, critical, energetic, savvy and social Finance & Business Information Leader.
ABOUT IKEA Centres – Business Navigation Team (Focus on Business Control)
The Business Navigation Team forms, together with the finance team the financial heart of IKEA Centres. It’s an international team of 28 persons located on several places in the world (Sweden, Russia, China, etc.), managed by the Centres Business Navigation Manager, who is located in the Netherlands.
The Finance & Business Information Leader is a new position. In this position, you enable business transformation and secure Ingka Group long term profitable growth and independence through standardized, centralized and automated financial and non-financial management reporting. As part of this function you will contribute to navigate and report on the IKEA Centres performance and steer business towards sustained long-term profitability by the use of state of the art tooling.
ABOUT the job
As Finance & Business Information Leader you lead the management reporting agenda and other financial reporting together with the Business Navigation Managers and deputy CFO across the Ingka Centre. You secure coherent management reporting to support decision in Ingka Centres and the Ingka Group.
The Finance & Business Information Leader is responsible for the performance reporting framework in the Ingka Centres. The implementation, use and adherence of the framework is safeguarded in close cooperation with the Business Navigation Managers and the business partners throughout Ingka Centres.
ABOUT the assignment
- Lead the development and delivery of a simplified, standardised and automated management - & financial reporting landscape in the Ingka Centres, in close cooperation with the Business Navigation team, (deputy CFO) and the Commercial and Digital domain.
- Accountable for developing, executing, maintaining and follow up of the performance reporting framework for Ingka Centres.
- Responsible for co-ordination of management reporting and other financial reporting needs within Ingka Centres.
- Accountable for ensuring that the management- and financial reporting solutions are simple, one source of truth and no duplication of solutions across Ingka Group.
- Secure together with the Commercial & Digital domain, that the management and financial reporting solutions meet the requirements of improved efficiency, effectiveness and consistency across the whole business.
- Make sure there are common solutions and possibilities to access standardised data for frequent information needs across the Ingka Centres Group.
- Maintain a connection with and between domains, business owners, group functions, process teams within the Ingka Centres.
- Secure cross-organisational readiness and continued business growth in terms of competence, performance and succession through enabling and end-to-end approach.
- University graduate, preferably with RC qualification.
- At least 8 years comprehensive experience in business performance management, preferably within an international setting.
- Strategic, tactical and operational business partner, with strong analytical skills. Able to translate business needs into financial consequences and solutions.
- Prior experience in developing digital solutions and agile development methodologies. Able to provide change and able to work in a constantly changing environment with many different stakeholders and demands.
- Experience as a manager, proven skills in developing people and provide support, coaching, training and career direction to others.
- Strong communicator with capacity to influence decisions and create energy and commitment within the organization.
- Ability to develop the business and deliver results, inspire and clarify others, create togetherness and find better ways. Build and maintains a system of strategic business connections.
- Profound knowledge of industry trends, outlooks and emerging technologies to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Strong in diverse, international stakeholder management and work in a complex environment;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Interested in this vacancy?