Respond to this vacancy
Our client is an impressive family business in packaging. Their business provides services across Europe and is a long-standing and leading exponent of circular economy models, promoting recovery and continual re-use of durable standard products.
The success of the organization depends on the quality of its co-workers. Developments in the market suggest that customers have increasing demands with regards to sustainability and efficiency. The focus, then, is on continuously improving their services and products and investing in operational excellence. In line with this strategy and vision they are keen to invest more in Human Resources.
For our client we are currently looking for an all-round and pro-active
Group HR Director
The Group HR Director will develop, lead and implement the people strategy in line with the overall business strategy.
You have the following qualifications:
- Academic level in relevant discipline.
- Relevant progressive HR working experience from operational to strategic leadership role, over a span of 10 years or more.
- Experience in an international (decentral) setting.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in talent management, talent development and succession planning.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in partnering with and supporting senior management.
- Project management experience.
- Business acumen.
- A self starter with ability to take initiative and ownership.
- Process and result driven and eye for detail.
- Good social, communication and influencing skills, able to challenge counterparts.
- Proactive and a strong drive to constantly improve and to achieve results.
- Fluency in written and verbal Dutch and English. Due to the international character of the company there will be some travelling within Europe required for this role.
Interested in this vacancy?