Respond to this vacancy
Wish to make impact by providing HR advice and coach and guide management and professionals across all HR topics?
Our client is Dutch development bank FMO, an investor in some of the world’s most challenging business environments. The countries that FMO operates in often have a fragile private sector, little job security and high poverty rates.
FMO has over 600 employees and is growing. Human Resources has a key contribution to realise FMO’s mission. Their ambition focuses on developing the right environment for their people in order to support them to perform at their best.
Currently we are looking for a mid-career level HR professional to work in the HR team in the role of: HR Business Partner.
Your core responsibility is to provide HR advice and coach and guide management and our professionals across all HR topics. In addition, you have a role to innovate and steer HR processes, policies, and topic areas, with a particular focus on compensation and benefits. You are comfortable acting on both an HR strategic and operational level and with managing projects.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Act as business partner for management and FMO’s professionals for specific departments in close collaboration with HR and other colleagues
- Be able to translate FMO’s vision, mission, and values into HR strategy for your area of responsibility and drive organizational change
- Take the lead on the implementation and/or development of specific HR processes and topics with a focus on compensation and benefits
You are an accomplished HR professional who’s shown you can influence and partner with leaders and work with change. You are a team player who naturally operates on both a strategic and operational level and you are at your best in a dynamic environment.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master’s degree in human resources management or relevant subject
- At least 8 years of relevant experience as HR Business Partner/Consultant in the field of Human Resources
- Significant experience and interest in the field of compensation and benefits
- Data analytics skills are an advantage
- Good analysis and advisory skills
- Results driven
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Interested in this vacancy?