Respond to this vacancy
Organization is a profitable, international, logistic organization focused on the supply chain of fresh products.
The Finance Manager Accounting & Tax is responsible for managing the execution of tasks in the fields of financial accounting, financial analysis & control and tax management for the division, optimize the financial processes and advice the management with the purpose to ensure excellent financial performance. Responsible for the accurate reporting of results & balance sheet of the division and Group. Besides he is supporting the local and the regional business with several extra (adhoc) requests.
- Division (and Group) accounting function
Manage the accounting department of the division in terms of people, performance, budget and working conditions in a way that enables the organizational unit to reach their goals.
Actively maintain functional reporting line towards the Regional Finance Managers.
Manage the recording, verifying and reporting of the value of assets, liabilities, income, and expenses in the financial accounts with the purpose to provide the management with accurate financial information.
- Financial Analysis and Control
Execute and improve financial analysis of consolidated and local figures to ensure high quality of financial accounts.
Manage the execution of group, divisional and local tax issues in compliance with local and international regulations.
- Coordination of group’s other finance ‘back office’ activities
Manage the execution of the division’s other Finance ‘back office’ activities.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong finance and business acumen, is able to see the bigger picture and work at strategic level, yet know the details and is willing to get the job done with no-nonsense, business, can-do mentality.
- Master degree in Finance, post-graduate Certified Public Accountant (RA).
- Up to date and in depth knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS.
- Minimum of 8 year experience in Finance, preferably started within audit with one of the big four audit companies and made already a move to the (international) business (mid-corporate).
- Experience with accounting, tax, preferably transfer prizing and treasury.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the Dutch language, preferably a third language.
- Self-starter, independent with a strong interest in the business and willingness to travel (up to maximum 25%) to the regions of EPS.
- Pragmatic, positive, social and energetic. Able to operate with a helicopter view on all the several tasks and projects, but also eager and hands on.
- Ability to build sustainable relations and network, being critical if needed, making decisions etc.
- Planning and organizing, conceptual thinking, analytic ability and excellent accuracy
Interested in this vacancy?