Respond to this vacancy
Our client is a fast growing company in the Dutch Sustainable Energy Market that forsees a meaningful growth for the upcoming 3- 5 years.
As part of managing the growth agenda and to ensure the organization stays in control while capturing market share, our client is now looking for a senior CFO with a strong background in PE fast growth (project) business, including financing and exit experience
The CFO is a valued (sparring) partner of the CEO and the renewed Leadership team as well as for the Board of Directors, the PE partner and other (external) stakeholders. He/she brings senior financial and strategic acumen to the table, provides leadership, direction and management to the Finance team and provide strategic recommendations to CEO, leadership team and investors.
The CFO participate in M&A strategy and execution and anticipates on and contributes to an exit strategy business plan.
- Seasoned CFO with proven leadership experience.
- Strong background in PE fast growth (project or services) business, including financing and exit experience.
- Strong analytical, financial and business control, financing and capital management, reporting and accounting skills, gained in a sizeable business.
- Previous exposure to corporate finance, including topics such as M&A (pre- and post-deal), investment calculations, project finance, valuations and due diligence.
- Stakeholder management, teamwork, builds networks.
- Ambitious, energetic, intelligent and smart with low ego.
- Innovative, thinks outside normal parameters, takes unusual perspectives on situations, challenges.
Interested in this vacancy?