Respond to this vacancy
Our client is a global retail organization with a population of over 50 nationalities. Design, development, production and retail; taking responsibility all the way. The organization is financially healthy, in spite of a challenging retail environment.
The HR Director will develop, lead and implement the people strategy for the sales region EMEA. This position provides support and direction to the EMEA Managing Board, EMEA’s Leadership team and the General Managers of EMEA’s sales offices. This includes defining human resource needs; designing and implementing HR strategies and plans that meet the organization priorities, handling employee relation issues, and delivering high quality programs that result in improved performance, engagement and retention. This position plays a pivotal role in identifying new HR practices, processes and participation in company changes and initiatives.
The HR Director will lead a team of 5 HR colleagues.
Job experience & requirements
- University degree and above, preferably with HR or business management related major
- Relevant progressive HR working experience from operational to strategic leadership role, from local to regional scope, over a span of 7 years or more
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in talent management, talent development and succession planning processes and programs
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in partnering with and supporting senior management
- Able to work deadlines and adapt to changing conditions as well as the ability to adapt to dynamic personalities
- Extensive experience in Dutch labor law
- Quarterly travel within Europe
Interested in this vacancy?