Respond to this vacancy
Does contributing to an all-electric future excite you? Do you enjoy being part of a highly-driven team, dedicated to solving a great challenge of humanity?
E-magy is operating at the leading edge of lithium-ion batteries. They are on a mission to empower their clients with their unique silicon solutions and know-how, bringing them winning battery performance. After this week’s press release in which advanced materials company E-magy announced it has raised 20.5 million in new funding, scaling E-magy is on. The funds will be used to prepare for industrial-scale production and meet the growing demand from battery manufacturers and automotive OEMs for high-energy batteries. Ultimately with the goal for everyone to benefit from clean, electrically powered mobility.
At E-magy you work in an open and inspiring development and manufacturing atmosphere. Personal initiative, creativity, ownership, thoroughness and persistence are strongly promoted and appreciated. We know from experience that facing challenges together is the shortest route to success.
E-magy is looking for a Head of People with the objective to grow the company. Starting in 2023 with hiring 20 new employees in the field of battery science, engineering and business development, towards a new industrial manufacturing site to be launched in 2025.
The Head of People takes ownership of a modern HR base within the company, defines and executes the recruitment strategy and organizational design, will professionalize the HR system, reward and performance policies and is part of the extended leadership team. The Head of People will work closely together with the management team and reports to the CEO.
- Working experience as HR manager / Head of People preferably in the high tech / renewable energy sector.
- Successful in scaling up a company from People perspective.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable on the HR management systems for a small to mid-size company.
- Experience in managing change processes within an organization.
- Experienced in working in an international environment.
- Credible HR professional.
- Can effectively organize work in a technical and dynamic environment of a growing organisation.
- Committed to achieve agreed goals.
- Trusted advisor to management and colleagues.
- Strong problem-solving skills, can come up with pragmatic, hands on solutions.
E-magy is offering:
- Exciting work environment within an international high-tech team in a scale-up company.
- Opportunity for a leadership position.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful contribution towards a sustainable future in an industry with very high growth potential in Europe and beyond.
- Strong team spirit and direct communication lines.
Interested in this vacancy?