Respond to this vacancy
Our client (Diana Fea) provides world class software products and services in the field of finite element solutions dedicated to civil, geotechnical, earthquake, and petroleum engineering.
With a team of 30 highly skilled and experienced civil and geotechnical engineers, scientists, software developers and architects they work to develop and deliver innovative software and value-added services including technical support, training, analysis consultancy and R&D projects.
Their mission is to continue to develop and distribute innovative software to satisfy the fast-growing and challenging need for reliable, realistic and user-friendly Finite Element Analysis and design software and to provide added-value services to their clients to enable them to get the most out of our software.
The company is looking for a Commercial Director with the following responsibilities:
- Define and execute the long-term strategy to extend the business by strengthening the position at larger construction companies and engineering consulting companies and expanding in the middle-segment of the market.
- Monitoring of long-term market-trends and opportunities for the company and informing development- and support-teams.
- Managing the marketing, sales and business administration teams and activities in the company.
- Managing the user-support team.
- Managing and expanding the international partner network.
Candidates will have following background and characteristics:
- Experience in a senior sales position in simulation software in other markets or in software for the construction market or experience in business development in an international operating engineering consultant company.
- International orientation and attitude to work with staff and customers from different nationalities and background.
- Strong personality and people manager who can motivate people to create success.
- Strong in communication and effective in working together with technical experts.
- Engineering background at academic level
Interested in this vacancy?