Respond to this vacancy
Our client is an international scale up organization: highly dynamic, fast growing and tech oriented. For this scale-up we are now looking for an ambitious and energetic FP&A Manager.
The FP&A Manager is the key stakeholder in the projection of growth and profitability of the European business unit. He/she drives the business and is someone who always goes one step deeper, an authority in his/ her profession. This position is a fluid and multi-faced role in which he/ she oversees reporting of the financial results, forecasting, budgeting and analysis of financial and operational information with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness. Being a part of the European leadership team, the FP&A Manager will work on the improvement agenda of the finance organization in which focus will be on building a more business oriented and data driven culture and optimize and digitalize the finance functions.
- Lead a team of managers and financial analysts.
- Financial planning and analysis of the group mission.
- Oversee, maintain, report and monitor all planning, forecasting, budgeting functions, as well as provide support and visibility into performance or cost benefit analysis of any capital expenditures initiatives.
- Consider business and seasonality trends, review past performance, and attempt to anticipate potential gaps, in effort to forecast future financial results.
- Monitor income, expenses & costs, taxes, capital expenditures including growth expansion, and financial statements.
- Effectively communicate and provide support to all department heads and senior leadership on department cost and expenses as well as progress against set budgets.
- (post) Acquisition support
Skills & Competences
- Strong, ambitious personality, who understands the business and is a true business partner to the organization.
- Tech savy and has experience with system implementation and optimization.
- Has strong quantitative and analytical skills, has reporting & control and/or FP&A experience.
- Focused on process improvements, data crunching and leading the budget process
- A good sense of humor, a critical yet constructive mind set and self-reflection.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced coach & mentor who is adept at leading in a multicultural, millennial-heavy, matrix environment.
- A master in Business Economics (MBA) and preferably a RA/ ACCA.
- > 10 years of experience in Finance, Accounting & Control.
- Experience with Data Science / Business Intelligence is preferable.
- A travel willingness up to 20-30%.
Interested in this vacancy?