Respond to this vacancy
Adyen was founded in 2006 by a group of entrepreneurs. The existing payments technology consisted of a patchwork of systems built on outdated infrastructure. With the aim of helping businesses grow, the co-founders set out to build a platform capable of meeting the rapidly evolving needs of today's fast-growing global businesses, and today, Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies.
Their unobvious approach is a product of the diverse perspectives of over 2,000 employees with 50 different nationalities. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping Adyen maintain their momentum. Their business challenges are unique, they need as many different voices as possible to join them in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, Adyen welcomes you to be your true self.
Are you a HR Business Partner with work experience in international, fast-paced environments? Are you curious about what it is like to work for a fast-growing fintech company? Please read on to see if the vacancy of HR Business Partner at Adyen appeals to you.
Adyen is looking for an HR Business Partner to support and coach team leads in their teams, to ensure they’re growing and getting the best from their people. You’ll also be working closely with their bigger HR team to enhance hiring, learning, compensation and innovation initiatives in these regions. You’ll be reporting to the Head of People Growth.
HR BPs that suit Adyen best, thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing, entrepreneurial environment, and aren’t afraid to challenge Adyen’s leaders’ thinking, take ownership of challenges, and roll up their sleeves to help get things off the ground.
- Being an effective sparring partner for team leads to all things related to people in their teams. Coaching managers to get the best from their teams, which includes discussing their teams’ impact with them bi-annually, and helping them decide how to grow and compensate their teams;
- Collaborating with a global, cross-functional team of subject-matter experts in HR (recruitment, compensation and benefits, learning and development and innovation projects) to develop, enhance and launch initiatives that meet the needs of the teams and helps Adyen to retain and grow the best people in each region;
- Identifying - and acting on - trends and opportunities that point to better ways of doing things as Adyen is scaling;
- Challenging managers on their thinking, and guiding them on difficult conversations when it’s appropriate to do so;
- Guiding managers when a team member is struggling to make impact;
- Acting as an ambassador for the Adyen Formula and the Adyen Way of Leading Teams, guiding managers to apply Adyen’s core values in their day-to-day decisions.
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience working with managers and leaders at all levels, in a people partnering role at a high-pace company;
- You have a strong sense of self, build trust quickly, and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo with managers;
- You understand organisational dynamics, know what healthy, motivated, growing teams look like, and can give guidance on what to do to make this even better;
- You’re hands-on, but know how to collaborate and prioritise, constantly looking for how things can be done more simply or automated;
- You’re excited to try new approaches and do things differently, and aren’t afraid to “build as you go”;
- You’re well versed in international labour law, and know how to get answers for the things you don’t know;
- You communicate with influence, in professional business English. Proficiency in German or French would be advantageous.
Interested in this vacancy?